Almaty International Airport
Almaty International Airport is the largest airport in Kazakhstan and the busiest in all of Central Asia. The intensity of flights reaches up to 220 flights per day.
The airport security is a critical field of protecting most vulnerable assets of strategic importance with the management and operating teams are facing new challenges all the time due to the inherently high counter-terrorism requirements.
To improve the airport’s video surveillance system to meet the counter-terrorism regulations.
• TRASSIR IP – a professional recording and visualization software;
• TRASSIR Face Recognition;
• TRASSIR Left Object Detector;
• TRASSIR ActiveDome – unique high-speed reversing camera control modules;
• TRASSIR ActiveDome FIX – extra observation channel modules;
• TRASSIR Client network station;
• TRASSIR NeuroStation unit;
• The large number of video recorders with video analytics support within a single facility;
• Organization of five network workplaces;
• Wide analytical tools for the security of a full cycle;
• Wide functionality with a constant balance of price and quality;
• Economy on back-end part;
• The deployment of the pilot on the object.
Almaty International Airport is the largest airport in Kazakhstan, and so, this airport's security is a critical field. Now all the high counter-terrorism requirements are met thanks to successfully implemented TRASSIR project and the airport’s improved video surveillance system.
Try Trassir in your business
Learn more about how TRASSIR analytic modules work! Demo mode is an opportunity to see with yourself how the system works, and also check the interface and test all functions.