Audio:audio in/out 1/1
WDR:WDR (120 dB)
Maximum video output resolution:2592x1944
Image sensor:1/2.8" CMOS
Power supply:DC 12 V, PoE
Weight Net (kg):0.32
Power consumption, Watt:7.5
Working temperature, C°:-40…+60
Day/Night Mode:Mechanic IR-filter
TRASSIR TR-D4251WDIR2 (3.6 mm)
5 MP (2592 × 1944) IP-camera is adapted for outdoor use regardless of the time of year and day, including in places of direct access: protection of the case against moisture and dust - IP66, against mechanical influences - IK10, operating temperatures - –40 ° C ... +60 ° C, lightning protection - TVS 4000 V, range of built-in IR illumination - 20 m.
- - Motion detection (software sensor).
- - Detection of people.
- - Counting people.
- - Detection of crossing the virtual line.
- - Control of the area.
- - Loitering detection.
- - WDR 120 dB - Reducing the effect of different contrast lighting on image quality.
- - 3D DNR - spatial noise reduction.
- - Corridor Mode - Hardware support for vertical resolution.
- - Defog - increasing the contrast to eliminate the effect of fog, smoke.
- - ROI - fixing on the selected area and parallel reducing the resolution in the rest of the frame to optimize the bitrate.
- - BLC - Backlight Compensation.
- - HLC - local exposure masking.
TR-D4251WDIR2 (3.6 mm) is equipped with a 3.6 mm fixed focal length lens, horizontal field of view 95.1 °, vertical field - 73.1 °, aperture F / 1.8. Equipped with RJ-45 network port, audio in, audio out and microphone, microSD slot with capacity up to 128 MB. Power Supply - 12V DC or PoE. The maximum power consumption is 7.5 W. Dimensions - Ø102.20 × 56.38 mm. Weight - 320 g.
TR-D7121IR1 v6 1.9
Indoor IR Network Camera with Mechanical ICR
2MP Eyeball IP camera with Mechanical ICR
TR-D4D5 v2 3.6
Outdoor IR Network Camera with IVS
Wi-Fi IP Camera with Mechanical ICR
Compact 2MP PTZ IP camera with Mechanical ICR
4MP Sphere IP camera with Mechanical ICR
TR-D2121IR3W v3 3.6
2MP Bullet Wireless IP camera with Mechanical ICR
TR-D2122ZIR3 v6 2.8-8
Outdoor IR Network Camera with Mechanical ICR